Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Tangang Kolehiyala.




I can't wait to have my first allowance for my dress and for my daily expenses as a college student. Yebah! I'm gonna buy new clothes since my school has no official school uniform(soOo irritating). Oh well, look at the bright side, I'm gonna have tons of clothes. Hurray. But my sister will borrow some for sure.

Gosh!
I'm gonna be a 'tangang kolehiyala' starting this monday. I don't know where to go first and who's gonna guide me. *sigh* I have to be independent 'cause I must not trust any of them. Evil monsters.

Lucky to have Kuya anjun's presence there(my sister's beau). He's an irregular student and I'm hoping that we will be classmates with at least five subjects. *lol

But I guess I have to do it on my own way. toodles.

4 comments:

  1. hello. you're janely's little sister. and i can see you have knack in writing too. why don't you join your sister's kingdom? and oh, welcome to collegedom.

    i'll link you to my blog. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ate. I truly admire your wits, your blog, your looks and you altogether. I find you very pretty especially with your sun-kissed skin.

    Hurray for morenas! ^_^

    Toodles and thanks again for dropping by my blog. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahah. tama na and i'll get big headed. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe. Owkei then. But I'd like to thank you ate for making me more confident with regards to my beautifully brown skin.^_^

    Toodles and thanks for dropping by my blog again. ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!