Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The wrangle has ended.


My childhood friend and I are now friends.
But there are things I've learned after that wrangle. That is, not to trust people easily until they have proven their trustworthiness. There's a thought which I've heard in a local radio station which states, "mag-ingat sa taong hindi mo kilala, lalo nah sa taong KILALA MO NAH."

Now, we're not that close anymore. The last time I texted her was when i greeted her on her birthday. I don't hate her, it's just that I'm avoiding her now 'cause I don't feel like being friends with her anymore.

I mean, hello? After all the realizations and everything, is it still worthy to be friends with her? So much for that.

Anyways, I'm so over with that incident. I'm now trying to enjoy my college life.

So that's all I have for now. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!