Wednesday, July 1, 2009

He's just an INSPIRATION.




You're maybe confused why I posted the picture of the hottest and cutest korean actor now, Kim Bum (also known as Yi Jeong in BOF).
It is because I have seen a guy that looks exactly like him. I mean it, they are impeccably the same. From the style of the hair, the eyes, to the lips, to the skin and of how he stares.
I know it sounds exaggerated but it's true. "Wla akong magagawa. Ang gwapo niya kaya." But he's just my inspiration and cure of being disappointed 'cause of being enrolled to a school I have never imagined to.

But now it's fine. I am starting to cope up with the situation. At least I have my friends here.

--Me and Kezia(my classsmate and companion) share the same feeling with this guy. haha, So looking forward to get his number. *sigh.

Well, just wish me luck guys. Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. You are so friggin' weird. Tell that Kim Bum look a like that the Philippines is in dire need of cute men. ahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!