Friday, July 24, 2009

Korean Mixed Ice cream turned into a Korean Popsicle.


Yesterday, my sister, my sister's beau and I decided to give a try with the Korean Ice cream in Arirang. We were so excited because it was our first time. We even prepared lots of money knowing that Korean Mixed Ice creams are expensive. I saw that in Boys Over Flowers and it's very impressive. Like this one..





But our anticipations turned into a disappointment. Korean Mixed Ice cream turned into a Korean Popsicle.














After being disappointed with the Korean Mixed Ice Cream turned Popsicle, we decided to go home. While, on the road, we felt hungry and decided to have a snack in Greenwich.













Even if the Korean Popsicle made us very disappointed and the pizza wasn't that good, I find it very enjoying together with my sister and sister's beau. How I wish my beau was there too.

P.S. I hope I'll be able to eat a real Korean Mixed Ice cream. Toodles.

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to eating the 'real' korean mixed ice cream. Hahaha. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!