Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Disappointment.


Yesterday, my sister and I had our monthly treatment or hot oil done in our favorite salon. Suddenly, we came up to an idea of cutting our bangs into 'full-bangs.'

When I was already on the salon seat and was ready to have that 'full-bangs', the hairdresser said that it doesn't suit me because my hair wasn't that straight unlike with my sister. So, I wasn't able to have that hair cut.

Quite disappointing in my part, 'cause I've been longing for that since I was in high school but I haven't enough guts to do that. And when the time came that I was so ready and brave enough to face the consequence of having my bangs into 'full-bangs', it just won't work with me.

But the bright side is, the hairdresser was honest enough to tell me that it won't look better on me. Thanks to him.

And for my sister, congratulations for that 'full-bangs' cut.

Moral Lesson? Nah, I just learned that not all gays are into money. ^_^ Toodles.

1 comment:

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!