Tuesday, August 25, 2009

It's My First Time.

Photobucket


I grew up being so conscious with my sun-kissed skin, swine-like figure, and my looks.








That's why I was immune of wearing pants and skirts below the knee during my adolescence stage until now.


But after reading the blog of Miss Melody Ross Tinoy saying that there's nothing wrong of having a "Morena complexion" and because of my friends and loved ones' advices and encouraging words, I was urge to do it even though I have some hesitations.


Yes. Last Sunday, August 23,2009, I bought a dress, washed it and wore it for a special dinner with my sister.









When I saw my reflection in the mirror, I was amazed by what I saw. I was shocked and uber happy.


You may find it very exaggerated, but as a lass from a respected and conservative family, I wasn't able to have this kind of moment.


I was so darn happy. Amazing isn't it??


Now, I already have two dresses. Looking forward for more dresses to be mine. Toodles.

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy that I inspired you to think having bronze skin is a blessing. :-)

    and the dress looks great on you. Polka dot dresses always make some Lolita-ish statement.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks to you. I'm more than confident right now. Hehehe. :) You rock. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!