Monday, August 31, 2009

A Daughter's Complaints.

Photobucket



Dear Papa,

You hurt me badly. The things you said to me made me so upset. You didn't listen to me and if you did, you haven't accepted my reasons.

You said I'm stubborn. I am mean. I am lazy and etc. But you haven't thought that I just inherited all those traits from you.


GrRr! Don't worry, from now on, I will strive even more for you to recognize me as your daughter. To see me as me and to appreciate all my deeds.


I will prove to you that I will have a bright future in my own little ways even if you don't believe in my capacity. Well who does? NO ONE. NO ONE BELIEVES IN MY CAPACITY.


Thank you. Thank you for the mean words. Thank you for discouraging me. Thank you for being unappreciative to all I have done for this family. Thank you for not seeing me as your daughter, rather, a mean, stubborn and lazy brat.


Just because I didn't followed your advice to take up nursing, you're making my life a hell. Well, from this day forward, I am not your daughter and you are not my father anymore.


P.S. I will pursue my studies and wishes to be a successful HACKER someday. Whether he will support me or not. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!