Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pizza Galore!


Last night, my sister, sister's beau and I decided to have a pizza food trip.

We went to Yellow Cab located at SM Davao City. When we arrive at the said place, we ordered an 18'' New York's Finest Pizza.

We were amazed when we saw how big the pizza was.









See how big it was?


But before it was served, I took the chance to take pictures of mine.











And when the pizza was served, it's time to dig in to that Giant pizza.











It was so luscious. Beyond luscious. New York's Finest was my favorite pizza in Yellow Cab.

I wish I could be able to eat their pizza again apart from what happened to me.

After being able to enjoy the pizza and its scrumptious taste, I suffered from migraine and was able to remember that I wasn't allowed to eat pizza. *Crying*

But none of that matters, I was so happy and felt contented with what happened last night. Weee! Hello? I've been longing for pizza for almost 5 months already. And because of this f*cking migraine, I'm not able to eat pizza for a long time.

It felt good to break the rules sometimes. *lol

Anyways, I want to invite you to come and see for yourself how delicious the Yellow Cab's Pizza is. Until next time, toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!