Thursday, August 13, 2009

My Addiction.




Since I started in high school, I had a hard time eating my breakfast. And now that I'm a college student, it gets even worse. I don't eat my breakfast and sometimes even my lunch because of some school stuffs that keeps me busy. But sometimes, its just because of my laziness. I'm tired of dressing and retouching just to eat my lunch.

My latest addiction now is the Lucky Me Supreme. It is easy to cook and very luscious. I don't have to waste my time dressing up, retouching or go to the nearest fast-food chains. Thanks to Lucky Supreme.

Hey, don't even think I'm plugging this product. I'm just so addicted with it.

Lucky for me 'cause I have Lucky Me Supreme. *Lol. Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!