Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Junk Mails (1).


Dear sister,
Now I know what it feels like to be alone in our dormitory. The good thing of not having you around is that, 1.) our room is not messy. 2.) no one will command me to do this and that and the list goes on. But NOT having you around is also a bad thing. I'm alone and I have no one to talked to. :(



Dearest Hubby,
I want to you beside me every single day. I am missing you terribly. :)



Dear blog,
Sorry for not posting blogs for I guess a month already? Promise, I'll make it up to you.



Dear facebook,
You are very entertaining.



Dear Sorority,
I'm addicted to you. I'm now in level 40. But I don't have enough sisters yet. :(



Dear FarmTown,
I don't know how to play it. But I enjoy it.



Dear Papa,
Hope you will forgive me for being such a stubborn child to you. Promise, I'll try my best to attain higher grades for you to appreciate me.



Dear Mama,
Hope you will trust me even if you'll sooner learn my secret.



Dear fluorescent,
Thank you for making me so scared after being in an on and off mode.



Dear ghost or should I say ghosts,
Hope you won't make fun of me tonight. Please, please, please. Don't scare me or else I'll cry to death.



Dear Hubby,
I just hope and pray that the transferring of school and shifting of course promises will not be broken. I've been expecting that.


Dear self,
Don't be afraid. God is with you always. Owkei? Just don't mind those supernaturals around you. :)


Dear Guard (in our dormitory),
Thanks for exerting an effort to change the fluorescent even if it's so difficult for you.


Dear Gay Chums,
Don't you ever raise your eyebrows on me ever again. Or else I'll sew you for tha. Just kidding. I'm just making some drama.


Dear blogs and followers,
Got to go. I have to eat my dinner. After being pressured with the ghost thingy here. Hoh! I need to sober up. Ged! Help me guys. Help me. Toodles.

3 comments:

  1. is there really a ghost inside your dorm room?

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ate janely: puyo! Kulbaan nah bya qh. Hahaha.

    @ate meloi: Yep. Naa jud te. I can feel them. Really! Nyahaha. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!