Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Little Junk Mails (3)


Dearest Hubby,
Hope you will understand me more than how you understand me before.

Dear Ghosts in the dorm room,
Thank you for not disturbing my peace.

Dear Ate meloi,
Happy birthday. I wish you more and more birthdays and blessings to come. Good luck sa Board Exam. Hehehe.

Dear Ate Peaches,
You are so amazing. You made me understand Math from little to big things. Weee! I'm so happy.

Dear sister,
Hope that when you arrive here in the dorm, you won't mess up.

Dear co-cheer dancer,
I have a crush on you. Hahaha. But I learned that you are a dumb ass. I'm so interested with you until I found out that you a freaking ass hole. Hahaha. :)

Dear hubby,
just want to say sorry. :( I know I am hurting you terribly right now.

Dear self,
I want to sleep but Io can't. I am so busy. Huhuhu.

Dear readers,
Got to go. Toodles. :)

1 comment:

  1. thank you luna. I'm glad you like Peaches as your tutor. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!