Saturday, September 19, 2009

Little Junk Mails (4)


Dear Hubby,
I really hate you. Hahaha.

Dear Jeza,
Nicole and I are always here for you. Just chill and bear in your mind that what is happening to you right now is God's purpose. :)

Dear Nicole,
I just hope that you will take those advices of mine seriously. Do it sis before it's too late. Owkei?

Dear Schoolmate-slash-bitch,
Congratulations for having that award but I just can't believe that you are like that. GrRr! You look innocent but deep inside, you're a nasty fucking bitch. :(

Dear Self,
I know you can do it. Just learn to love your school and your schoolmates and classmates as well. I know you'll succeed. Show them that you have what it takes to finish this course.

Dear facebook,
Hope that your system will not suck up anymore so that I'll be able to take some quizzes and apps. :)

Dear Upcoming Intramurals,
I just hope that we will be able to win in the cheer dance competition. :)

That's all for now guys, Toodles. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for peeking inside my closet! You rule!